QuickBooks Desktop for small business allows you to manage all aspect of your business finances
Premier Plus 2022
Frequently Asked Questions
QuickBooks Desktop is a one-time purchase accounting software to be installed on your office desktop computer.
QuickBooks Online is our cloud-based subscription service that gives you the freedom to work from any device — anytime, anywhere.
Yes. Your license lets you install the product on up to three computers. It also has a multi-company feature.
The Premier product allows up to five users while Pro allows up to three users. Premier also has more reports and industry specific features.
Pro and Premier track up to 14,500 items, while Enterprise tracks up to 1 million customers, vendors, and items. Learn about Enterprise.
- Windows 10 update/version supported by Microsoft Windows Server 2012 ( or R2), 2016, or 2019
- 2.4 GHZ processor
- 4 GB Ram (8 GB recommended)
- 2.5 GB disk space recommended (additional space required for data files)
- 4x DVD-ROM drive (unless user is downloading from Intuit server)
- Payroll and online features require Internet access (1 Mbps recommended speed)
- Product registration required
- Optimized for 1280×1024 screen resolution or higher. Supports one Workstation Monitor, plus up to 2 extended monitors. Optimized for Default DPI settings.
Yes. Contact us to learn about Desktop for Mac.
*Starting from the date of enrollment, receive the stated discounted price for this year’s version of the product selected if purchased through Intuit. After year one, your debit or credit card account will automatically be charged on an annual basis at the then current annual subscription fee, until you cancel. Offer may not be combined with any other QuickBooks offers. Limit 5 per customer. To cancel your subscription, call 1-800-450-8475. Subscription plans require Internet access, product registration, and an Intuit account. Terms, conditions, features, availability, pricing, fees, service, and support options subject to change without notice.
Terms, conditions, pricing, features, service and support options are subject to terminate or change without notice.
1. Online versus traditional or manual payment alternative. Required Internet access sold separately.
2. Customer support: Phone and messaging available from 6am-6pm Mon-Fri; 6am-3pm Sat (PT) for Pro, Premier, Mac and Plus customers. Enterprise phone and messaging access available 24/7. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays and events beyond our control. Access to messaging with live experts or call back support requires a QuickBooks Care Plan, and internet connection. Care plan is included with Plus and Enterprise subscriptions. A la carte Annual Care Plan MSRP $299.95.
3. Pro and Premier customers may download data from participating banks until May 2023. This date does not apply to Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise customers. Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
4. Transfer data from Quicken 2016-2020, QuickBooks Mac 2016-2021 and Microsoft Excel 2013 – 2019, or Microsoft 365 (32 or 64 bit).
5. Sick and vacation accrual requirements vary state by state; customer is responsible for ensuring compliance with applicable laws and regulations. Available In Basic, Enhanced and Assisted Payroll Editions.
6. Updates to a new version will be provided if and when they become available.
7. Scanners sold separately. Only available in Advanced Inventory module, which is available in QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Platinum.
8. Membership in Priority Circle and its benefits are available only to customers located in the 50 United States, including DC, who have an active, paid subscription to QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise or QuickBooks Online Advanced. Eligibility criteria may apply to certain products. When customers no longer have an active, paid subscription, they will not be eligible to receive benefits. Phone and messaging premium support is available 24/7. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to change these hours without notice. Terms, conditions, pricing, service, support options, and support team members are subject to change without notice.
9. Available only in Advanced Inventory module, which is available in the latest release of QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise Platinum and Diamond.
10. Each unique user requires a license. Each license sold separately. All copies of QuickBooks must be the same version-year.
11. Licenses are available in single-user increments from 1 to 10 users or 40 users. Fees apply.
12. Subject to availability. Additional fees may apply.
13. Subject to availability of reliable Internet connection. See detailed list of systems requirements and supported RDP Clients at https://www.rightnetworks.com/system-requirements/. For compatible devices: https://quickbooks.intuit.com/enterprise/features/technical-specs/.
14. Standalone Intuit Data Backup MSRP $99.95 per year or MSRP $9.95 per month for a la carte purchases. Entire PC is limited to 100GB total storage which includes all 45 days of backup you have stored. Data encrypted using AES 256-bit encryption. Requires internet access for backup, restore, and setup changes and comes bundled with Pro Plus, Premier Plus, or Enterprise subscriptions. Not available to QuickBooks for Mac or QuickBooks Online users. Not intended as a file transfer, remote access solution for your QuickBooks file. Intuit Data Protect is not intended as a HIPAA solution and its use will not assist with nor ensure HIPAA compliance. Hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. Holidays, and events beyond our control. Subject to change at any time without notice. Data Recover Service: Coverage begins at the time of enrollment and ends upon cancellation of stated term length + 30 days from cancellation date to be able to recover your backup data.