QuickBooks Consulting & Solutions
Expert advice on your business ecosystem and how your business is utilizing QuickBooks
We are trained and certified by QuickBooks to find out what products fit your business best, so that you can achieve your business goals
Bookkeeping & Consulting
Managing the financial affairs of your business properly? If you are not sure, we can help!
Human Resources Consulting
Your employees are your biggest assets. Do you have the right people? And Are you taking care of them?
- About Us
Payroll for QuickBooks Desktop Assisted
Call for Price
Accept contactless payments1
Ecommerce integration for online and in-store management2
Integrates with top shopping carts and marketplaces including Shopify, Amazon, eBay, and more2
Expanded tablet compatibility3
Hardware takes up less space3
Save and email receipts
Integrated credit card processing with QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments1
Sync data with QuickBooks Desktop financial software4
Take payments on the go with free QuickBooks GoPayment App5
Accurately ring up sales with barcode scanner3
Basic inventory tracking
Easy management of discounts, returns, store credit, and gift receipts
Control of employee access in POS Employee access control
QuickPick menu for touchscreen operation
Create custom reports
Customer file imports to Microsoft Excel and Word*
Practice file for easy training without using store data
Advanced inventory tracking and management6,7
Work Order and Sales Order tracking
Track multiple vendors, UPC codes and serial numbers
Automatic purchase order generation at pre-set inventory levels
Rewards and loyalty program
Layaway and Gift Cards8
Customizable price tags and receipts
Photo feature for easy identification of inventory items
Update prices and create discounts across products and departments
Price Manager allows promotion scheduling, Buy 1 Get 1 Free, etc.
Easy mailing list and label generation
Shipment and package tracking using Shipping Manager
Manage employees and payroll9
Hours and sales commission tracking
Customer Manager for easy marketing
Advanced reporting capabilities6,7
Manage multiple stores (up to 20 locations)*
Track inventory transfers between stores
Analyze sales and inventory data by store location
Get an overview with consolidated multi-store reporting
1. QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments: QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account is optional; sold separately. Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/desktop/point-of-sale/payments/. See Important Info, Pricing, Acceptable Use Policy and Merchant Agreement (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/payments/legal/). Additional fees and terms and conditions may apply subject to terms and conditions accepting payment by Samsung Pay, Apple Pay and Google Pay payment methods.
2. Ecommerce Integration: Ecommerce integration service is powered by Webgility is optional and sold separately. Additional fees and Terms and Conditions apply. Webgility system requirements. Webgility integrates with the following online sales channels: Amazon, BigCommerce, eBay, Etsy, Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce and Walmart. QuickBooks Point of Sale is not included in the total number of sales channels. Additional fees and terms and conditions may apply.
3. Hardware sold separately: Hardware and tablets are sold separately. Compatible tablets and system requirements (https://quickbooks.intuit.com/desktop/point-of-sale/system-requirements/). QuickBooks-Approved retail hardware sold by Intuit comes with a one (1) year Hardware Component Manufacturers Limited Warranty, an Intuit Limited Warranty of Interoperability and a sixty (60) Day Money Back Satisfaction Limited Warranty.
4. QuickBooks Desktop: QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale 19.0 works with QuickBooks Pro, Premier, and Enterprise Solutions (2018-2020). Sold separately.
5. Free GoPayment App downloaded separately. Message and data rates may apply. Requires QuickBooks Payments account which is subject to eligibility criteria, credit and application approval. Additional fees and terms and conditions may apply.
6. Advanced reporting for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Pro includes all reporting from QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Basic plus additional reports – Layaway report, Sales Order & Work Order report, Employee Hours, and Sales Commission reports.
7. Advanced sales and inventory reporting for QuickBooks Desktop Point of Sale Multi-Store includes all reporting from QuickBooks Point of Sale Pro plus additional reports – Transfer reports, Store Inventory Summary, Store Sales reports, Z-Out Drawer Count reports, and Profit & Loss (P/L) reports by class in QuickBooks Desktop.
8. Gift card service requires QuickBooks Point of Sale Payments account; Application approval, fees and additional terms and conditions apply. Details at https://quickbooks.intuit.com/desktop/point-of-sale/payments/. See Important Info, Pricing, Acceptable Use Policy and Merchant Agreement. Gift card service is managed by Givex. Minimum order quantity for gift cards is 150. Additional fees and terms and conditions may apply.
9. Payroll: Requires currently supported version of QuickBooks Accounting Software and Intuit Payroll service subscription. Sold separately. Additional terms and conditions apply.
Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options are subject to change without notice.